Monday, May 07, 2007

Following Suit, pt. 2

This one comes from Holli, who made it very difficult because she used a ton of answers I would have used...but hey, I tried....

Three things that scare me:
• Britney Spears
• Large spiders
• Most of the drivers in the Phoenix Metro area

Three people who make me laugh:
• Holli
• Kristin Wiig
• myself (not because I think I'm funny, but mostly because of stupid things I do)

Three things I love:
• My wife
• Italy
• occasional solitude

Three things I hate:
• inconsiderate people
• blatant disrespect
• Paris Hilton

Three things I don’t understand:
• Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese...or any others for that matter)
• People who say they're conservative but drink irresponsibly, dress like whores and the like, and engage in lascivious acts
• Math beyond college algebra

Three things on my desk:
• A picture of me and Holli
• An old ASU Vanity Plate
• A phone that was installed in 1986

Three things I’m doing right now:
• typing
• stressing
• trying to read more

Three things I want to do before I die:
• Go back to Italy
• Raise children
• Run a half marathon or do a triathlon

Three things I can do:
• Speak a foreign language
• Introduce myself to a complete stranger regardless of place and time
• Drive for hours on end without getting tired

Three things I can’t do:
• two pull-ups in a row
• concentrate on one thing for too long
• find a third point to put in this category

Three things (or people) I think you should listen to:
• Reason
• Your heart
• Your mother

Three things (or people) you should never listen to:
• Kevin Trudeau
• someone who doesn't really know you but still tries to convice you of something that's "in your best interest"
• Tom Leykis

Three things I’d like to learn:
• How to write better
• How to be patient
• How to play an instrument

Three favorite foods:
• Mediteranean
• Mexican
• Italian

Three shows I watched as a kid:
• Saved by the Bell
• Pee-Wee's Playhouse
• Thundercats

Three things I regret:
• Ever thinking junk food was ok to eat
• Tasting Vegemite (I don't care how much Vitamin B is in it!)
• Hurting anyone's feelings or making anyone cry

Three people I tag:
• Steve
• TK (because maybe she'll update her blog suring wedding planning)
• Anyone else who wants to kill some time!

No comments: