Friday, May 18, 2007

Tagged by Eden

Ok, folks...I hope I get this meme right...

* I am an only child.

* I am a Sun Devil, Jerry!

* I am a sufferer of Adult AD...hey..look at that plane in the sky...

* I am no longer a Democrat, nor am I a Republican. I am enjoying my freedom as an Independent.

* I am married to the most amazing person I've ever met (how fortunate I am that she said yes).

* I am sporting some new braces on my teeth (albeit about 15 years too late...and my teeth were already straight, but one decided not to come up, so it's being pulled up, but in order to pull it up correctly, evidently I have to have braces on my teeth to keep them straight whilst the #22 canine forces it's way into my bottom row).

* I am losing my hair and am becoming comfortable with being bald (and by that, I mean I'm shaving my head rather than look like the old man I never want to become).

* I am replete with junk knowledge...just try me. Podgorica is the capital of Montenegro, yo.

* I am about to become a doctoral student and I'm kind of scared (if you know my history with past doctoral students, you'll completely understand why).

* I am a convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and am happy to tell you why any day.

* I am simple, yet oh-so-very complex (ask my wife...or friends).

* I am in the process of doing some geneology and have traced my heritage to Spain, Mexico, Scotland, Germany, Italy (on both sides), the Cherokee nation, and Chiricahua Apaches...

* I am ready to tag Steve, Amy, and some lucky number three with this meme...

2 comments:

Mrs Andy said...

I would love to hear your story. And if and when you and Holli start your new togetherness blog, please let us know.

Steve said...

How should I participate in this Meme?

-ST