Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two way monologue (a catchy little song by Sondre Lerche)

While Holli and I were scarfing down the unhealthy Mexican food from across the street last night, we were switching between American Idol and Lost on TV...we don't really watch American Idol, but since Jordin Sparks is the hometown girl, we wanted to pull for her in hopes she'd win. Anyway, the Pennistons were singing with Melinda Doolittle, and the following dialogue ensued...

Me: Did you know the Pennistons have a house in Arizona?
Holli: Who are the Pennistons?
Me: They're the ones singing on TV right now.
Holli: Oh, I didn't know.
Me: You know, I just might have you beat on music knowledge...
Holli: Maybe. You might. I have obscure, random music knowledge.
Me: I do too! Did you know that Edgar Winter is an albino?
Holli: That's not what I'm talking about...

It was funnier in person...

3 comments:

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Just letting you know I am adding you to my links list, so if you do pull this blog and start one with the wife let me know so I can change the link.

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Just letting you know I am adding you to my links list, so if you do pull this blog and start one with the wife let me know so I can change the link.

John R. said...

will do, mo...I'm going to link to you guys too...